Saturday, September 22, 2007

Simple Facts

Just The Plain and Simple Facts

I've seen this on a couple of blogs before, and more recently on,Karen's Kindred Haven, so I thought I would do this one too. I love to learn more about everyone, and enjoy being able to relate to others through the blogging community, so I decided to add my little list here.

ACCENT ~ Yes I would say so since I am from NorthCarolina and Moved South 20 some years ago.Northcarolina southern drawl lol..

I DON'T DRINK ~Anything stronger that Iced Tea

CHORE I HATE ~ Iron! I dont like It at all..But I dont like wrinkled clothes so..

PETS ~ Yes Two sweet dogs Charlie a black & Tan Dachshund( he stays in the garage most of the time because of bad habits) and Harley a shitzu she is well trained and both are spoiled..

ESSENTIAL ELECTRONICS ~ Hair dryer,laptop, coffee pot, mixer,radio

PERFUME- I love to smell good so I have several kinds but my husband likes me to wear the cucumber melon from bath and body.

GOLD or SILVER - I like them both but I dont wear anything usually but my wedding ring.

INSOMNIA ~ I have had that in the past but I have had some health Issues worked out and I sleep much better. Thank GOD!

JOB TITLE~ Wife, Mother and Homeschool teacher.

MOST ADMIRED TRAIT ~ Honesty, I really love everybody!

KIDS ~ Two precious Daughters whom I love very much!

PHOBIA - High places, closed in places and Mice ewww

RELIGION - I am saved by God's Amazing Grace

SIBLINGS ~ One sister

TIME I WAKE UP~Usually around 8.00am I am a night owl.

UNUSUAL TALENT/SKILL ~ Can't think of a thing.

VEGETABLE - I dont like artichoke.

WORST HABIT -Eating


X-RAYS -I have had a few!

MY FAVORITE MEAL ~ Pasta of any kind! Southern Food. goulash yummy.

I hope ya'll are having a super weekend and enjoy this Fall weather.
God Bless each of you that reads this with good health, peace and happiness.
((((((hugs)))))) Lisa

4 comments:

Karen said...

I'm so glad you did this! It's nice getting to know you better.
I'd bet our "accents" are one in the same!

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

That was a fun way to know more about you. connie from Texas

Sharon said...

It's so nice to know more about you! :-)

taranicole <"3 )~ said...

What a cool little survey!

*hint* Downey has a spray that smooths out wrinkles on cotton clothing without the need for an iron -- I LOVE IT!!!

<"3 )~