Saturday, July 19, 2008

Prayer for a friend~


I hope everyone enjoys their weekend.
It looks like another hot day here in the South.
If you would please go over and visit my dear blogger
friend Gena she lost her husband very unexpectedly
in a tragic accident. I was so shocked to read this on
her blog. Gena is a very good friend, Mother and care
giver to her Mom. Please pray for this family. I cannot
Imagine the pain they are going through but I know
The Lord will see them through this terrible time.


a

5 comments:

Tammy said...

Oh, how horrible, Lisa...I can't imagine...
A few years ago a dear neighbor with a toddler and who had just found out she was pregnant lost her husband in an accident and we were so stunned and saddened. I will say a prayer for Gena....
Hugs,
~Tammy

Nonnas News said...

I will definitley go by and leave your dear friend a comment. What a tragic loss.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday with your family!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Gena has my prayers.. God bless you and have a good week..

Shelly said...

I did stop by to wish her well. This is a very difficult thing to go through. Thanks for letting us know as we should all pray for one another.

Unknown said...

Thank you all so much for your prayers for Gena and her family. I know she apperciates them very much. Blessings to you all. Lisa