Monday, September 22, 2008

Award & Happy Autumn~




My friend Tammy from Lattes and Lollypops gave with this award. Thank you Tammy! I have enjoyed getting to know you and I enjoy reading your blog.
Here are the rules~

Mention the blog that gave it to you and comment on their blog to let them know you've posted your award .
Publish these rules
Share 6 values that are important to you and 6 things you do not support~
Grant the prize to 6 people~

6 Things I Value:

1. I value my Lord Jesus Christ. He is first and the most Important thing in my life.~
2. I value my Husband and my daughters and the family unit we have together.~
3. I value my Church family and friends and neighbors and my Christan Doctor.~
4. I value my country and the freedom of religion I afford and being able to read my
Bible and pray freely while worshiping Our Lord.~
5. I value my ability to be able to teach my daughters in our home~Homeschool~
6. I value each day and each breath God gives me and I try never to take these things for
for granted.

6 Things I do support.

1. I do not support abortion but I feel this decision is between the woman and our
Lord.~
2. I do not support same sex marriages~God made Adam and Eve not Adam & Steve.~
3. I do not like rude fowl mouthed people who make fun of people that are less fortunate
or have special needs.~
4. I do not like covetousness. People can get so caught up in wanting what everyone else has
or doing the same things their friends and neighbors do. I try very hard to be different
from this type of people.~
5. I do not support Barack Obama.
6. I do not support anything that pertains to atheism.


The six people I chose are in relevant order:

1. Debbie from My spot of Blog.~

2. Stephanie from Mississippi Song Bird.~

3. Kristi from Thimble Thoughts.~

4.Theresa from A Note From Theresa.~

5. Patti from Nonna's News.~

6. Sandra from Watercolour Dreams.~






This is the first day of Autumn here in the states and I must same it is a beautiful day here at our house.The sky is deep blue with very few clouds. Last night the harvest moon was shinning through 0ur windows. I can't wait for school to get out to find any excuse to go outside. I did some yard work this weekend, readying my flower beds for spring blooming bulbs. I hope you are enjoy your day doing whatever makes you happy. :) Blessings..

6 comments:

Theresa's Notes said...

You are very sweet, thank you.

Tammy said...

You are so welcome- and so deserving of the award...and I loved reading your answers, Lisa! Great job!

Anonymous said...

why thank you so much Lisa for this lovely award. I really appreciate it. I am blessed to be getting to know you. Thank you dear sister.
hugs Sandra nz

Nonnas News said...

Thank you for the award!!I'll try to get it posted soon!
Have a great week!!

Karen said...

I agree, congratulations!
I'm catching up on my reading today, and noticed you got the rain we wanted! :o) Hopefully, the next three days are supposed to be drenched.
Autumn is my first favorite season, for many of the same reasons as yours. We suffer from allergies here, too, so we can't have our windows open, either. I grew up sleeping with all our windows open, and I miss that.
I'm hoping to get some fall flowers at Lowe's this week. The rusts and golds are some of our favorites, too.
Have a wonderfully blessed, and cooler week!

Unknown said...

Karen
It was good to get your comment. TY
Alania Is growing up so beautifully!I's hard for me to believe my baby is 16! I enjoyed dyour pictures form the mountains, made me kinda home sick :)I love your Fall flag. I hope you and your have a great fall season. Love & hugs always. Lisa