Monday, September 15, 2008

Happy Birthday Katie~




A daughter is a gift of love; given form God above.

A daughter is a joy forever daughter may outgrow your lap,
but she will never outgrow your heart
All the dreams I prayed you'd be
are all the things you are
You are loved for the little girl you were
and the precious Daughter you will always be
It's truly a gift to have a daughter like you,who grows more
precious with the years!
A daughter is: the happy memories of the past,
the joyful moments of the present
the hope and promise of the future
A daughter is a day brightener and a heart warmer
Daughter, you're the kind of person I would choose to be my friend

Happy 16TH birthday to my sweet Katie. We thank God for your presence in our lives.God bless you always. We love you lots. Mom & Dad








5 comments:

Nonnas News said...

Happy Birthday Katie!!!

Susan said...

I enjoyed reading your birthday wishes for your daughter.Happy Birthday wishes to her.Hope you and your family have a wonderful day. God Bless.

Jennifer said...

Happy Birthday to your daughter:)

All My Blessings said...

My you have a beautiful daughter..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KATIE !!!!!
sweet 16 is a special day for girls and I hope Katies is special for her....k

Shelly said...

Happy Birthday KATIE!!!!!

I hope that she had a wonderful day! Hope you all do. I always enjoy reading your blog. I have not been on so much lately, but I always try to get a chance to look when I have some down time.

Take Care!
:)shelly