Thursday, September 11, 2008

How Well Do You Know Your Husband?


How well do YOU know your (Husband ) man?

The other day I came across this on Kimberly's Place and thought It would be fun to give it a try.

So here goes......

Answer this series of questions to see how well you know YOUR man!

1. Your spouse is watching TV. What is he watching?
3ABN which is religious.Politics on msnbc

2. You're out to eat. What kind of dressing does he get on his salad?
Ranch

3. What's one food this person doesn't like?
He does not like chicken casserole, he
says it wastes a good fried chicken :)

4. You got out to a restaurant. He orders....
To drink, it's unsweetened iced tea or coke. To eat, it's prime rib or fried perch :)

5. Where did he go to high school?
Crest High School in Shelby, NC

6. What size shoe does he wear?
12 or 13

7. If this person were to collect anything, it would be.....
Presidential Busts, political buttons etc.

8. What is his favorite type of sandwich?
Egg salad sandwich's

9. This person could eat____________ everyday.
Fish

10. Favorite cereal?
Cocoa Pebbles :)

11. This person wouldn't be caught dead wearing...
Anything he considers not manly....like pink.

12. Favorite sports team
Carolina Panthers

13. Who will he vote for?
McCain/Palin, of course

14. What is his sign?
Libra, but I don't believe in that stuff

15. What is something you do that he wishes you didn't?
Talk to him when he is watching TV.

16. How many states has he lived in?
NC, SC, FL, He was in the merchant marines
so he's lived all over.

17. What is his heritage? I'm not sure


18. Did you bake him a cake for his birthday?
No,He loves Krispy creme donuts.

19. Did he play sports in high school?
Baseball in elementary and maybe HS.


20. This person could spend hours....
Doing yard work.

See how well you know your man!! Maybe you will learn something new!!

I am Blessed with a great Christian husband. He is the best Husband , provider,and Dad anyone could ask for. He works very hard to provide for his family and put up with three girl's well four with Harley :) in the house.We love him very much.

I hope all our friends in Free Port Texas are safe from the storm . We are praying for your safety. Thanks for stopping by. Have a blessed day.

6 comments:

Debbie said...

This is cute! I think I will do this over at my blog! Thanks!

Tammy said...

What a fun quiz and it sounds like you know your hubby very well!
And it also sounds like you have a wonderful relationship!
My husband would be watching political news too, only he usually watches FOX. :)

And not to try to sell you something, but does your husband also like historical political figures...say, of generals? If you go to my sidebar, you'll see that I'm selling something of my mom's- a bust of Gen. MacArthur.
I don't usually go around mentioning what I have on ebay to my blog friends at all, but I don't usually hear of someone collecting political busts - and I've never had one on ebay for my mom! ;)

Hope you have a great weekend!
~Tammy

Anonymous said...

hi Lisa,
how's your week been?
I was blessed to read your post about your hubby. You seem such a great couple, wish you lived closer so we could invite you over!!
Hope you are not in the midst of the storms in your country. Over here in NZ it is spring and such beautiful weather. The cherry blossoms are just starting to flower and the streets are ablaze with pink!
Have a lovely week.
hugs Sandra nz

Shelly said...

Sounds like you know your husband really well. Cute picture of the two of you in the apple market.

We had lots of rain this weekend and stayed in most of the weekend except for the football games in the rain Saturday. Good thing we have umbrellas!!!

Enjoy your week.

Nonnas News said...

Hi Lisa,
I have an award for you!

Humble wife said...

Funny!
I just made my husband an egg salad sandwich for my husband.
Jennifer