Monday, April 13, 2009

Easter~

Easter Reflections~

With OUR EYES we see
The beauty of Easter
as the earth awakens once more...
With OUR EARS we hear The birds
sing sweetly to tell us Spring again is here...
With OUR HANDS we pick the golden daffodils
and the fragrant hyacinths... But only with
OUR HEARTS can we feel the MIRACLE of GOD'S LOVE
which redeems all men... And only with OUR SOUL
can we make our 'pilgrimage to God'
and inherit His Easter Gift of ETERNAL LIFE.

By Helen Steiner Rice

6 comments:

Nonnas News said...

I hope you and your family had a blessed Easter!

All My Blessings said...

Amen. I like your new page. Kae

TO BECOME said...

Loved it really loved it, Lisa.

I hope you Aunt is getting better and better.

I love the song. We used to sing that song all the time. Have a great day. connie

Anonymous said...

I love your Blog

Maxine said...

I never hear anything by Helen Steiner Rice without thinking of my mother. Thanks for posting this.

Unknown said...

Lovely and so touching