Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My Precious Jewel


You are a quiet strength that is known for tenderness and devotion.
A friend to all an enemy to none,God’s precious treasure in life’s setting sun.
You are a keeper of peaceful of kindness with devoted love unleashed.
I cherish you…

My first born has been such a blessing to her father and I from the moment she was conceived.I cannot begin to tell you how much Joy and love she has brought into our family. I am not one to boast of brag about my children but I am proud to brag today on this beautiful child of mine.

She has been homeschooled most of her school life and I know for a teenager that is hard socially sometimes but God takes care of all these things.

My heart just fills with pride as I write this and I thank God for allowing me to have such a sweet intelligent child. She never has to be told do things around the house, she steps right in and does whatever is needed. I even have to ask her to leave some chores for her sister!!

The thing that makes me the proudest about my dear Holly is that she accepted Christ as her savior at a young age and she and I were baptized together.I know that God has a wonderful plan for her future and her life . I love you my Precious Angel.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Awwww, that's so sweet!!! It touched my heart.

~Kristi

Sharon said...

She is a beautiful young lady and you are a blessed mother. :-)

Karen said...

Daughters are such a blessing, aren't they?! Yours is a beauty, too!
I love your Christmas look on your blog, and would love to know how you got the sparkle on your comments picture. I'm so computer illiterate, I can't figure out how to even get my picture on it. The girls do it for me. ;0)

Theresa's Notes said...

That was a very sweet post about your daughter.

Unknown said...

She is lovely. And I can tell she is lovely on the inside too. What a wonderful post for her.

Gena said...

What a sweet post. I was just (again) today thanking the good Lord for the wonderful blessing of my children.

Marci said...

You have 2 very precious daughters. I am glad that they are friends and love to do things together. You have a lot to be proud of.