Friday, November 30, 2007

In My Daughter's Eyes






In My Daughter's Eyes
In my daughter's eyes I am a hero am strong and wise and I know no fear But the truth is plain to see She was sent to rescue ME see who I wanna be In my daughter's eyes In my daughter's eyes everyone is equal Darkness turns to light and the world is at peace This miracle God gave to me gives me strength when I am weak find reason to believe In my daughter's eyes And when she wraps her hand around my finger Oh it puts a smile in my heart Everything becomes a little clearer realize what life is all about It's hang in' on when your heart has had enough It's giving more when you feel like giving up I've seen the light It's in my daughter's eyes In my daughter's eyes I can see the future reflection of who I am and what will be Though she'll grow and someday leave Maybe raise a family When I'm gone I hope you see how happy she made me For I'll be there In my daughter's eyes


Katie my sweet baby girl, from the moment you were born you had us all wrapped around your finger. God gave us such a precious child for which I am forever grateful.Your strong will and caring heart is such a blessing to me.You have made me so proud with your dedication to your school work and getting those grades just where they need to be. You are the sunshine in my life and I love you very much.

7 comments:

Kristi said...

Lisa, these posts have been so precious. There are so many moms out there who can't say these things about their daughters. I think it's sweet that you have publicly acknowledged what sweethearts they are. You're a fortunate mama!

~Kristi

Theresa's Notes said...

That is a cute picture of her as a baby. Very sweet post for your younger daughter.

Sharon said...

You have two precious jewels!!!

TO BECOME said...

I love the tributes you have for your daughters. I know you are very proud of them and they of you. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend, Lisa. connie from Texas

Gena said...

You have two beautiful girls. You are truly blessed and they are, too.

Karen said...

What a touching post. Very sweet.

Jennifer said...

That was very sweet! I can't wait to have my own children to say sweet things about!

Thanks for stopping by my blog! I hope you visit agian soon!