Monday, December 10, 2007

Beautiful Star






  • O beautiful star of Bethlehem Shining far through shadows dim Giving the light for those who long have gone Guiding the wise men on their way Unto the place where Jesus lay O beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine on O beautiful star the hope of life Guiding the pilgrims through the night Over the mountains 'til the break of dawn Into the land of perfect day It will give out a lovely ray O beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine On o beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine upon us until the glory dawns Give us a lamp to light the way Unto the land of perfect Day beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine on O beautiful star the hope of grace For the redeemed, the good and the blessed Yonder in glory when the crown is won Jesus is now the star divine Brighter and brighter He will shine beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine on O beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine upon us until the glory dawns Give us a lamp to light the way Unto the land of perfect Day beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine on O beautiful star of Bethlehem Shine on.

I love this song and I love this Christmas season. I hope everyone is doing well. My girls have really been candy making and baking all sorts of goodies. I love to smell the good aromas of Christmas! The smell of Cedar & balsam, even if it is a Yankee wax tart :)

I lost a dear aunt this past week, she had been sick for a long time. She was a very good Christan lady and was someone that I admired and loved Her memory will be with me always. I know she is at peace now and no longer suffering. My heart goes out to my Blogger friend Karen, she lost her father recently to. My thoughts and prayers are with both these families.

4 comments:

Karen said...

That is a nice song.Sorry to hear about your Aunt; it's good she was saved though.
Have a great Christmas!

TO BECOME said...

I am so sorry for the loss of your aunt. May your heart be comforted by the LOrd. I am glad you will have wonderful memories to draw from. I know your kitchen must smell great. Merry Christmas.connie from Texas

Barbara said...

Thanks or your encouragement.
Enjoyed visiting and seeing your tree and decorations.

Gena said...

I am so sorry to hear of your loss. It is so hard to lose a loved one at any time, but especially during the holiday season.

I bet your house smells wonderful!

Also, that was a beautiful song you posted.