Friday, March 14, 2008

Another Meme



I have been tagged! My friend Hope from Second Time Around blog has tagged me.

I am supposed to tell 8 things about myself you may or may not already know. So here goes.

  • I love to flower garden. I love birds. I love day time and sunshine. I don't like the dark nights but I'm usually up until late.


  • Hope I'm Copying one of yours because I do like fresh green bean Sandwich's.


  • I don't like to be confined to elevators or small rooms for very long. I get claustrophobic.


  • I am a clean freak, clean house, clean body, clean kids, clean dogs. I love to smell good smells. I burn Yankee tarts all the time! I think my older daughter has caught the cleaning habit from me. Now she does most of the cleaning because she loves to not because she has too.God Bless her.


  • I love to eat lemon flavored things. I am not a chocolate freak. I love homemade Lemon pound cake.


  • I love to decorate my house. I love blue and I am learning to like pink. I love Older people and Babies. Just people in general.


  • I love long drives in the country, just going no where and maybe coming upon an old covered bridge. I am from the country and I love it. I now live about five minutes from everything and yet I can still hear the crickets and frogs on summer nights. I love to feel the night air blowing in the windows.


  • I love the simply things in life. Sitting on the glider with my husband and watching my daughters through the back window and cherishing ever moment God gives up together as a family. I love my family so very much.
  • 5 comments:

    Nonnas News said...

    Thanks for visiting my blog! Feel free to visit anytime. Your blog is very nice. I hope you have a blessed weekend! My son is getting married tomorrow!

    Mississippi Songbird said...

    Those are all wonderful things about you.. I love Lemon pound cake .. I need to make one this weekend. Have a wonderful weekend.. Bunches of hugs..

    Karen said...

    Have you changed your template since i last visited?
    Maybe not.
    It looks really well anyways.

    Enjoyed learning a bit more about you.
    I can't believe your not a chocolate freak. lol.

    Hope said...

    Hi Lisa,
    Thanks for playing the meme. I love learning little tidbits about all my blog friends but I don't like doing my own meme! :o) I feel I'm boring people with so many of them!!

    We do have a lot in common except for the clean freak things! LOL Don't get me wrong, I like a clean house but I tend to put everything else first!

    I think it's funny but I've had several comments that others like green bean sandwiches!! If you like potato salad you'll have to try that one too! I just love bread so I guess just about anything goes with bread as far as I am concerned!! LOL

    DH and I love just going for drives in our county. We always see something new but we have been on just about every back road around here!!

    Hugs,
    Hope

    TO BECOME said...

    Now, I know even more reason why I like you so much. Have a great weekend. love you, connie from Texas