Sunday, April 20, 2008

~How Far Will You Go For The Master? ~

"Harley"

Charlie

Today I came across this remarkable story in the news paper and I Thought it was worth sharing, being the dog lover my whole family is.I was touched by this story even more.





Dog Crosses Desert to get back home



A dog that ran off during a road trip rest stop apparently made her way nearly 80 miles across Nevada's high desert and two mountain ranges to return home a week later.



Moon, a Siberian husky was reunited April 14 with her owner, who had last seen her April 6 near a Railroad Valley, about 77 miles from his home.





Moon, who is nearly 2 years old, was no worse for the wear, with the exception of stinking like a skunk that apparently sprayed her somewhere along the journey.



Her owner stated in the article that he had trouble Moon running away from home in the past but he didn't expect her to show up after a week had passed.




Then he gets a call from the Veterinary clinic close by called to say Moon was back in town.


She had wandered up to someone who fed her and say her tag. He called the clinic and they in turn reunited Moon with her owners.




The dog's journey would have taken her across the White River and Ward mountain ranges.




What a story, this dog traveled so far going through no telling what to get to his master. How far would you be willing to go for your Master. Jesus Christ? He bore our sins on an old rugged cross. He went as far as a Master can go for anybody. I could never do enough or go far enough for my master but I can live for Him and love him with all my heart! I hope you know him today and realize how far he went for you. Jesus Paid It All~




Matthew 28-30~ Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls. For my yoke is easy, and my burden

I have a recipe blog, so come visit if you like. Holly, thanks for the beautiful blog. I cannot wait to start adding to it.















6 comments:

Mississippi Songbird said...

Just precious! Thanks for posting..
It's going to be a busy week arond here, so If you don'tr see me for a few days, I will be back. God Bless and have a great week..

Kristi said...

That was a great post and a great application.

~Kristi

Shelly said...

You are welcome. You can look at my blog anytime. I have been busy lately and have not put much on here lately.

Your pictures are great also. Glad you and your husband could have some quality time together.

Wendy/TheCozyYellowHouse said...

Lisa first off thanks for coming to my blog!!! Second I love your blog!! Your home looks beautiful and your gardens are gorgeous!! Hope you have a Blessed Tuesday!!~Wendy

Theresa's Notes said...

that was really cute!

The Sisters said...

Your welcome!

Love,Holly