Sunday, April 6, 2008

Restful Sunday!



I hope everyone enjoyed a restful Sunday. I sure did. I cooked homemade chicken and dumplings and the girl's made Paula Deen's crock pot macaroni and it was really delicious. So after some rest and that meal we took a long walk. My sweet friend Karen at Karen's Korner gave me these blogger awards. Thank you Karen for your thoughtfulness. Thank you all that take the time to visit and comment. I know how busy life can be, so it means a lot to me that you take the time to come by "A Place to Land" for a visit. God Bless you and your family's.

Have a wonderful week. Love in Christ. Lisa

3 comments:

Shelly said...

Sounds like you had a great day! I enjoy Paula Deen and her cooking too. Have you tried the Bobbi's goulash? It is delicious!

Mississippi Songbird said...

Sounds like a good weekend.. Hoep you have a wonderful week ahead...

Debbie said...

Thanks for link to the mac and cheese. It looks and sounds delicious. I hope to try it soon.