Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Back To School







Thank the Lord for the good rain we have had and hope to have more of. We had tornado weather yesterday but we were lucky, none of the funnel clouds came our way but one did touch down at Clemson University which is maybe 40 minutes from us.


School up at the Upstairs Academy is in full swing and going well.I hope your getting off to a good start as well.I added a new recipe over at my cooking site go check it out.My family really enjoyed this low fat dish.Let me know if you try it.

I am continuing my Bible studies in the book of Psalm. I am really enjoy reading and studying the Psalms. I hope you have a great Wednesday. Thanks for coming by my place for a visit. Take Care.

3 comments:

HsKubes said...

Rejoicing with you that the tornado skipped y'all and that school is going well.
I love reading the book of Psalms, too!

Hope you enjoy your week!
~ Christina

Nonnas News said...

Glad school got off to a great start for you and the girls! I love the book of Psalms also!I'll be sure to check out your new recipe!!

The Tiquehunters Wife said...

I never tire of reading, studying, and going through the book of Psalms--so much encouragement to love and have trust in the Lord our God with all our heart, mind and soul!
I'll be praying that your school days go smoothly!
To God be the Glory-Blessings to You!
Claudia O.